Friday, July 31, 2009

I think I'm going to name him Johannis. :)

I just recieved a package from my host familie. It's like a little care package full of German cookies and candy and a sweet letter with a little bear. I think I'm going to name him Johannis. He's so cute. I'm so blessed by my host familie.

Yesterday was Mom Doris's birthday and I called to wish her ein Froh Geburtstag and she said all is wonderful because Christan, their son was there, but ,,Michelle ist nicht da!" Which means Michelle isn't here though. It touched my heart after the day I had yesterday.

The day wasn't bad. I just got sick. I'm going to be very transparent here when I say that I really feel like I was sick based on a spiritual attack from the enemy, and I would really appericate if you guys would join me in praying against sickness simply because it kept me out of classes and assemblies yesterday, and I am perfectly fine today. Which is not only an answered prayer, but a praise to the Lord.

I did get the much needed alone time in spite of being sick yesterday. The teamers decided I should stay in the room and rest until morning which was basically the whole afternoon. I started reading CAPTIVATED by John and Stasi... something or other. It gave me a peace, and I just got to ,,be still and know that He IS STILL God."

Tonight we are going out with all the Germans and I'm so excited...Charley's Disko! Man yeah!! So get this, we have an apartment and there are eight girls per apartment, but two girls per room. In my apartment we have the same size feet for each room. Hahahahahaha. Like the first room is Joy and Josie who wear 7 1/2. Then me and Melina 6 1/2. Then Maddy and Robynn 8 1/2. And Shanna and Caty 9. Hahaha.

Lieb dich.

No comments:

Post a Comment