Monday, July 13, 2009

It just hit me all at once

...but I'm scared it's just another summer thing. I really don't know what to do with what this is. This next year will tell me everything I can possibly ever need to know.

I'll decide then, and until then I'm living me life to glorify the God of all creation. I refuse to give up on this, on you. You are something I've invest so much of my own life into, and I think that something I said to you once has just been proved. The more time you spend with someone the more you really do being to want more with them than what they have. I'm glad I'm leaving you this time though, that way I don't have to watch your car leave me again. It's not fun. I'm selfish I'd rather be the busy one, and let you have a few more weeks.

I hate that you're not selfish, and you'll hold back just to prove a point. I hate it, but that's why I think I'm still so mezmorized by you. Maybe it's just because you chased me. I'm scared because I'm beginning to see everything you've been saying. I guess I'm just stubbon, and I just didn't want to trust another pig-head dusche.

You never cross lines. Not really, and if you do, you make sure not to do it again. It's cool. You hold my arms down, and treat me like a five year old telling them constantly to stop itching, and I'm volunerable to you. I don't know if that's a good thing. I think someone is going to get there heart broken, and I'm selfishly thinking it's me. I'm concerned about your heart too, but no that I'm beginning to like you..... I think we're in for it.

I leave next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment