Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wohnung 7....Wir sind die STUFF! :)

Hu(flim)-man. Haha. David. :)

Alright guys. I'm finally here to blog everything out for you. Ah. So what to tell? I know I know....EVERYTHING.

I'll start with telling you that I've been placed in Klasse 3 which is intermediate German language skills only surpassed by the advanced. And this is exciting and encouraging to me. My teach is MAIK, and he is the freaking coolest German along with Kath. (She's my teamer..or small group leader and the equilivant of my house mother for all your college kids.)

Ah. Wohnung sieben girls are becoming very close, and enjoying time together. We're all eating wayyyyyyy too much chocolate though. Hmmm. When I look outside the window I see a wine vineyard, and tons of rolling hills. It's rained only once here so far...which is amazing.

I'm pumped about German food, and if you decide to visit this wonderful country don't forget your German table manners. ALWAYS USE A KNIFE TO SPREAD THINGS ON BREAD. And bring a tooth brush. It will be needed.

As far as the language goes, I'm understanding what is said to me. And I'm getting my toes wet with speaking it. The people here say I'm really funny....and I bought a new watch that is pink and says Princess on it. I'm getting ragged so hard that everything I own is pink. I guess I'm really girlie now. BAH! :)

Hmmm.. Ich muss zu Assembly gehen.
Ah. Look up Coperia...the coolest freaking stuff in the world. It's Brazilian martial arts that will make you sore for days! I love it!

I'll post pictures super soon. Liebe alle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment