Monday, July 13, 2009

One shot, one perscription, two over the counter drugs, and no scratching should help, right?

My latest posion ivy outbreak has been awful, but a trip to the doctor today seems to have helped it some. I also had to go to the dentist where it seems I have one awful cavity that they can maybe fix. Pah. I should've known my world would go crazy right before I left. It's alright though. God's got my world, and He knows what best.

I have a family that I am very close to that I will be saying good-bye to soon, and they mean the world to me. They are the biggest blessing I think I could possibly have. The daddy of the family called me as they had been praying and felt that I should know what I was about to be hit with. Lies lies lies from the enemy. I'm humbled and honored that God has put my on other peoples hearts. It's truely a blessing, and this is turning into more of a trip than I ever expected.

I know God has huge purpose from this trip, and I know that it won't always be just a fun time. I will struggle, and I will have days that I just want to go home. I know that. God has blessed me with a family that I truely believe will be there for and for my husband and children. I don't take lightly what God has given to me.

Please pray for my family as I come to live with them, but also as they say good-bye to their oldest daugther, Christine. Pray for the language as learn, for determination in the midst of frustration, for peace in the midst of homesickness, for self control in the midst of being offered things I don't need or in the midst of situations that I might find myself in.

The LORD your God is with you, He is Mighty to Save. He takes great delight in you; comforts you with LOVE; rejoices over you with singing.
-Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment