Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feb 6. 2009

For Kels and David. =)1. I never match my outfits intentionally. I pick a pair of pants, then a shirt, then shoes, and grab my luggage I call a purse and run out the door.2. I often get asked if I'm in choir, and the answer is no. I am not. But I go to the choir room daily.3. The smell of gas is amazing.4. Clothes are amazing.5. Apparently, from everyone else's stand point, my favorite color is pink. Just about everything I'm given is pink, but if you ask me I will say it is green. I really don't know the truth the that statement though.6. I had a little sister named Chelsea.7. I slept in my dad's room until he got remarried when I started the sixth grade, and I don't see a thing wrong with it.8. The boys I like are always out of my league. haha.9. I love to make people think I'm smart.10. For some people that don't know, I play the flute.11. I love hanging out with random people that I've met maybe once.12. I don't sing in the shower, but I do sing every where else.13. I think very highly of myself, but you might actually know that.14. I don't have a clue what MY laugh sounds like.15. My mom and I do look a bit a like, but you'll never hear me say that.16. Sometimes I wish I could lie, but that doesn't happen.17. Dead people scare me. Even the fact that I'm typing about them wigs me out.18. I still doodle and write notes like a middle schooler.19. I hate dogs, though we own a ton. Hate them.20. You are probably the 100th best friend I've had. I find new ones daily. I adopt them as "best friend" and then they never talk to me again.21. I love homosexuals. They are so much fun.22. I still think one of my best friends is a four year old named Caroline.23. I'm addicted to coffee, but you guys know that.24. In the fourth grade I was addicted, I mean dependent as the doctor said, to advil; to this day I will not take advil, but I'll take four IB Prophen. Which is the same thing.25. You will never meet someone who is a better Mooch, than I am. But that is not why my nickname is mooch. That is actually a derived version of Moochie doo that somebody starting calling me after I wrote Moochelle a something... Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment