Sunday, July 26, 2009

Goodnight, America. Good morning, Germany!

I'm here in the most beauitful place that I've seriously ever seen. I wish I had the thought and the concentration to write a really long blog about all that is going on, but the truth is I'm just ready to ditch this English and move on to German.

I've been traveling these past few days, and I'm honored that I've met every person that I have. I met the coolest girl on my way to Atlanta, Minnie. She was headed out to see her dad in New York. And Mr. Ron from my seven hour flight to Germany. We became pals. I kind of imgined it like it was my daddy sitting with me. He's an American who has been living in Germany for the past 15 or so years. Awesome.

What else? I've been singing addict like constantly. I'm dubbed the girl with the hiccups, and my roomie is Puerto Rican and beautiful. Everyone here is ready to drink and that scares me. I'm not.

More.... most of these people have been trying to get this scholarship for YEARS. I found out and made it in two weeks. Of course, God is blowing my mind. My thoughts are constantly being challenged and I'm having to be concious of everything I'm letting come out of my mouth.

I am taking pictures, but they'll be up in about a month...no wifi here at the Schloss. Class starts tomorrow, and I'm telling you...go get some German food. It's the stuff.
I'm going to either explore or organize my room.

1 comment: