Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I really want either a purple or yellow dress next year.

Wear a white tux? All white, and then match with me? That'd be cool. I just hope it really does work out. I want to make it work, and I want you there. You know what I'm talking about. Keep your end of the deal, mkay?



I leave in a week from tomorrow, and I'm okay...sad, but okay. I have people that I absolutely love, and I'm going to miss more than I really thought would be possible. God has provided me with people that are going to be here when I get back.

"Don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have summoned you by name; You are mine. When you go through the waters, I will be with you. And when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you. When you pass through the fire you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the HOLY ONE of ISREAL, YOUR SAVIOR!"
-Isaiah 43:1&2

God is continuously showing me that trust is so important in relationships, and relationships take lots of time and dedication to make them work. I'm glad to have realized that, and I wish that my husband and I are as cute as my Dad and Step-mom. They exude how much they love eachother. Sometimes it's yucky, but at the same time it's really cool to see my dad love and be loved like God designed love to be. He deserves it. I trust his judgement in every person I date, and I hope he knows that.

I'm not sure where life is going to go from here...I suppose that next July I'll say the exact same thing, but it's like a whole nother experience. I'm glad to be leaving, but I know that I'll be glad to be coming home too. And I have to thank Anna Katherine for the thought she gave me tonight. She told me that I'll have to rest of my life to live in America, and that I'll just have to wait eleven months to live here again. I liked that thought. It really encouraged me in that as everyone else's lives go on, they'll be here when I get back.

"Look at her gentlemen of the jury, look at her well. Take this away from her, and she has no reason to go on living. We may see him as not much, but he's her reason for existence. Think on that, gentlemen, think on it." -A Lesson Before Dying.

1. I hate that it took us up until a week before I leave to really talk again, but it's encouraging because it's like God used you to show me that I'll have everyone when I get back. It was a really awesome ephiany. :)

2. You are so wonderful, and I'm so greatful for God's timing. God has known that we'd all need this summer, and I'm proud that we've done such a good job at being there for each other. I'm proud of how far you've come in who you are as a young GODLY woman. I love listening to you talk, and I like our fun times. You are beautiful. I love you.

3. I'm blessed that you challenge me in my faith even though sometimes I rag on you about it. Well basically all the time, and I'd apologize for that, but I don't mean it. I mean don't get me wrong I'm sorry that I can just look at you, and then you look up and say, "Don't say a word." You've been completely vulnerable, and shown me that even in the midst of being in pain that you have to pick yourself up, and decide when you're going to dust yourself off. I know that you're legit with all that you've told me this summer, and I refuse to take any of it back. This has been the summer I think we've all been waiting for. Don't ever forget that I love you with all that I am, and that my God...OUR God loves you more than I ever will be able to. Rest in that.

4. I really like your friendship, and I didn't really think that you'd be all that everyone told me you were, but really you're a great friend. You stand for what you believe, and you live a life that glorifies the God we serve. So cool.


I don't wanna be just friends. That's something I can't understand. I don't wanna be just friends. Not now. No, Not ever. Those two words are bullets in my chest...Just friends. Those two words are bullets in my chest And it's never gonna be the same again, My Love. It's never gonna be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment