Saturday, July 11, 2009

5/19/09

"I mean really why would anyone in their right mind lay out in their driveway listening to their ipod? It's so strange! And you could seriously get run over just laying there. " -Janet"Do you think people would look at us strange if WE laid out in the driveway?" -Dad."Haven't y'all ever heard of watching airplanes?" -Me.I can't begin to express my excitement in leaving. I'll be leaving on July 23, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. and arrive in Washington D.C. at 2 P.M. I hope that CIEE has a cute little sign that reads "Lauren Engelke." I wonder what my room mate will be like, or if I'll make a cool pal. Planes are in the air, and my mind is in the planes. I can't wait to see what will be outside of my window in seat 6A. I will miss y'all, but it's time for me to leave for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment