Saturday, July 11, 2009

austa facebook.

It's time to be completely honest. I'm done with playing around...not really. I'm still Michelle Engelke. But here's the thing. I'm sick of itching. :/

I had a blast tonight, and I wish I could talk a whole lot, but I'm just tired. Ha. I'm so so tired. And I love baseball games.... not that i watch em or anything. I itch. Night.

1. I'm glad that we have traditions, and insiders, and deep convos. I'm going to have to stalk up on dresses while I'm gone that way we'll be able to have lots of dress wearing occasions when I get back. And I think you're right, you so should've played spin the bottle in bed. :)

2. Here's what I think: I know that I like you, and that I'm hoping you're telling me the truth. I don't care anymore that if I wasn't leaving you wouldn't have said a thing. I'm terrified that you're just playing me, but now I've infested too much time to not find out who's right. I'll gladly give you five dollars if you are. Remember, I want flowers. I'm becoming a girlie girl, and we like flowers. And wearing dresses practically everywhere we go. Thank you for not letting me scratch in bed.

3. You frustrate me so much with your advice. I love you. I really do, but sometimes you make me feel worse than crap. I think it's scheße... maybe. Who knows. Please remember I didn't go after him. He chased me. I just wanted a best friend. I'm not mad, but tonight I felt like a slut. Say things in private when it's just us. Don't mention it unless we're the only two in bed.

4. I really like you as a friend. Seriously in bed.

Night foos. In bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment