Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My heart is touched.

I got my day started with going to get my hair cut, and Dennis absolutely blessed my heart today. He's such a sweetheart. I like his new salon, and I think he's going to be great there, and I think he's really going to flourish there. I'm super proud of him. I went to pay him, and he gave me a hug and told me to have a great trip, and when I walked out to my car my heart was overjoyed and blessed with him giving me a free hair cut.

It's similar to when my step-mom came to me and handed me her pride and joy: Pink Camera. It's a NICE camera that she bought with HER money. She worked for it, and then just asked if we could switch cameras. My heart was touched. Janet said, "Oh, you'll use it more, and I can just use the other one." God has blessed me with that, and just for the record she's done that before, but on a much larger scale. She gave me HER car for MY truck, and I got the better end of the deal. Yes, they are the same age, but it's a nicer car than it is a truck. My God has blessed me. I can't express in mere words what she means to me.

It's was cool tonight because Mom came over to eat with Janet, Josh, Tawny, and I and she wasn't quite hungry so she finished dinner and helped me with my laundry while we all ate. And then she came over with the okra in the bowl and said, "Well, I got it to brown." She sat down beside my Janet, and we all ate as A FAMILY. Then Chad and Dad walked in the house and they talked worked blah blah blah. Ha.

I've been keeping busy because of my steroid shot; I'm so sore and tired put very alert at the same time. I wouldn't wish all this medicine on my enemy ever. No lie.

A friend that I've been praying for texted me today, and it said, "I'm so scared."
I replied with: "of?"
Him: "I think I believe."
I cried just a real honest cry, but tears of joy. We're eating in the morning to have a Bible study, and to just spend time together before I go.

I want to see the other one too. I miss him so much. I'll stop by his house tomorrow if it kills me.. I'M SEEING HIM BEFORE I LEAVE.

Jeff and I had a good talk today, and I'm humbled by how much I've changed through the years. I'm thankful that I'm not the eighth grader I once was, and that God matures us through the years.

Today has been good. Night. :)

2 comments:

  1. This places so much joy in my life .. I love u soo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers daily. I know when others look at you they will see Christ's reflection. God has opened this door for you. Go girl, PLANT SOME SEEDS.

    ReplyDelete