Saturday, July 11, 2009

2/22/09

These are ten things I want to say to different people.:)1. I love you. I never want to hurt you, but I am scared that I will wind up doing just that.2. When you look at me, I have to look away to keep you from seeing. 3. Remember, you had your chance. 4. I have never trusted someone like I trust you.5. You are the first boy I fell in love with.6. I really wish you would learn when to say certain things. Like read the moment, and decide if it's the right time to say whatever it is that is about to come out of your mouth.7. I thought I missed you. I don't.8. The day you told me I was full of crap, I knew I wanted to be close to you.9. You are really adorable, and you don't need a boy. You introduce me to new things, and for that you are so thanked!10. I never loved you. I loved the thought of you


These are all lies. I don't think this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment