Saturday, July 11, 2009

5/11/09

1. I try really hard when I around you just to continue to be the same girl I was. I don't understand how you can go from cutting up with me in the kitchen, and giving me so much advice, and showing me grace, and such to this stone cold wall. Your approval means so much, and I have no idea why.2. Things you say really do effect my thoughts. I take the little things out of context, and the big things over board. You drive me absolutely crazy, but you support me. And I love you. You have the sweetest heart.3. You are so confusing. I love you, but I don't get you. And honestly I don't believe that you wanted anything more than a "good" time. And I think it's funny that you were the one egging it on. 4. I've been thinking. And you should look for a better best friend. I've thought through all the times we're together, and really you're the bigger person. You're the one who listens. Not me. You're the one who let's me cry. I don't let you. I love you for what you've done for me, but I don't have a clue why you should love me.5. Some times I think I'm wasting my time trying to be your friend through it all. 6. You are such a genuine person. I love you for what you've brought to the table. You are such an encouragement. Things will work out.7. I love dancing with you. You've been such an amazing friend. Bless you child.8. You amaze me with your honesty. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you dearly. And I'm sorry for making you cry during circle time.9. I CAN dance, and I'm still shocked nothing more was tried. I think we could be really good friends.10. I heard that song three times today. And at first I wasn't thinking about the good-bye but now it's all that's on my mind. I'm terrified that nothing will be the same, and when I look you in the eyes and say see you later, we'll be done. I'm scared my mind has played so many tricks on me again. I'm scared I'll come back, decide to see you, and leave feeling the way I do when I see all the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment