Sunday, July 12, 2009

She's Georgia honeysuckle sweet.

She smiles at strangers on the street. She's got a smile like Cali-fornia. She's got a spirit like New Orleeeeens, She's got eyes like New York city, She's cool as a Carolina breeze, but underneath..... SHE'S GOT A HEART LIKE MEMPHIS.

This weekend has been something like memories that you read from a diary. From my going away party, to Nick's place, to Redbirds, to after church hang outs it's been the best. This summer has been like no other, and hopefully next summer will top it. But who knows. I guess the cool part of it all is it's like I'm leaving with all the college kids because like two weeks after I leave they do. Looks like I'm just a step ahead.

I've learned so much this summer from learning to always stay up and not waste time sleeping to you're suppose to miss turtles on the road to how awful posion ivy is. I'm glad I did have to stay here and wait a bit before I shipped out to the Motherland. I can't believe it's right here, and steadily approaching.

I've made friendships that I know will last for a long time, and I love each and everyone of them. I'm so pumped about everything, and praise God that He's provided me with all that He has. From opportunites to forgiveness I should never stop praising who He is. He truely amazes me. I'm not gonig to miss Him though, I'm so going to just stick beside Him while I'm gone.

1. I won't forget you; You're my babe, and we've got "our song."
2. I'm pupmed about our friendship, and I know it'll last. Chin up, Beautiful, he's waiting for you.
3. Best wishes to you and the groom. :)
4. Don't forget, I'm a girlie girl now. We like wearing dresses, and getting flowers once we walk off the plane. Keep your end of the deal because I'm not giving up on you. I think this could be the best timing we've ever had, and I'm not taking anything about it back. You'll be my date forever....at least to one thing, and I'm pumped for next year. Write me letters, and I'll write you back. I love you.


Don't ever hold back anything, and never let you hold yourself back from reaching your dreams and making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment