Saturday, July 11, 2009

February 2, 2009

Here:1. I'm apathetic to life right now.2. I'm addicted to procastination.3. I HATE tst messages.4. I cry at some point every week.5. My parents are divored.6. Love has a negative connatation in my mind.7. I don't eat like i should.8. I'm scared of being label fat.9. I love my skinny jeans.10. I will not change because someone tells me they don't like me.11. I don't believe in second chances.12. I wear little make up.13. My ipod and my car are my two best friends.14. The people I love that aren't my family I can count on my hand.15. I have head aches regularly.16. I run away from my problems.17. I don't smile often.18. I hold grudges.19. I usually don't match.20. I hide why I'm upset.21. I don't trust.22. I'm not very nice anymore.23. I'm an aunt to at least 16 kids.24. I really do think on of my best friends is only four years old.25. God doesn't make any sense to me

No comments:

Post a Comment