Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just go to that steroanglekraklfasdfher and get one when you get to Dutchland.








My dad's German is so so funny. I love it. That's what my family might say about me one day when I finally meet them. Haha. :)








Today was our family lunch, and it was basically the best thing in the entire world. Better than any other time we've had here recently. I loved it. I tend to "love" lots of things, but really these people are who I click with. They are my blood and I'm there's. Nothing changes the fact that we're related. Ha. And praise God that that'll never change.








Church was amazing today also. We really did meet in the presence of the Lord, and for that I'm so honored. He was there, and it was real. Beautiful. My words can't express how grateful and thankful for today I really am.








Mom and I did the cupid shuffle in the backyard, and Cristan and I had a serious talk. Ian and I hung out like little children do, and just played in the pool. These are the people I love, and this is my life. They are the reason I do what I do, and I want to give them someone to look up to. Someone for them to see Jesus. I hope that my babies will see Jesus, and that Nathan learns the word please. Ugh. Stubborn child.








I'm out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Michelle today was so great!! I am once again blowen away at how Blessed I am to have you in my life. Your love inspires me and I want to be like you. Thank you for being there for me today and mostly for praying for me and my family. We needed it and now, I feel this peace and excitement for the days and months ahead. And its funny I am the "older" one and I am supposed to be the one sharing wisdom with you before your journey... ha... so not... once again I am humbled and amazed by you and the wisdom you always seem to have for me. You are soo beautiful. I love you!! And I can't wait for you to get back so we can both share the incrediable stories that God is going to give us. REALLY good days lie ahead and even though I will miss you soooo much, i find the peace with you leaving growing... esp after today... good times!! It was really sweet to see you and Ian playing... it was like for a second you were 7 again too... sorry.... you are forever the sweet lil sister.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this today. And I just might cry. I love you, Big SIS!

    ReplyDelete