Thursday, August 13, 2009

These three weeks are already gone?

Where did the time go? Possibly it ran back to America, or maybe it just went down to the Rhein. (That's a river.)

I really can't believe that in just a few days I will be saying good-bye to my Teamers, Teachers, and newest Friends. It's a bit surreal, and I have to say unexpected. I didn't think I'd become close to these people, and really that is exactly what I've done.

I think just like there is sometimes the craziest bond between Christ followers, that there are bonds between people going through the same things that no one will ever be able to convey in words. It's simply something you must experience first hand. But I do have to say these are friendships that I think will be fun to keep up with in the states.

And btdubs, two of these friends love the Lord with all their heart. We were talking, and I just think God is the coolest because they were on the waiting list, and I just happened to get in on the first try. It's just cool that God knew that the three of us would meet and be here with eachother to just love and encourage each other.

I can't explain it. But it's really neat.

I took my final test, and later today I'm watching Kebab Konnection with my class which by the way is a really cool German movie that I first saw in the States. So these are really movies that Germans watch.

I hope work, band, cheerleading, choir, and school are treating you all well. I start my real high school on monday. I just finished school here at the schloss. Well, I mean we do have class tomorrow, but it's just a fun day.

Oh and I mailed my luggage to my host family. Cool, huh? Just 13€. Beat that price. ;)

Liebe euch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment