Friday, August 21, 2009

Ich liebe dieses Leben.

I really am having a great time here in this new place. I have an absolutely wonderful family, and they are so sweet teaching me how to speak, and being patient when i can't think of the words that i am trying to say in German.

They are very go with the flow, but always punctual. It's really neat. They are like take a shower when you want. Do this or that. And they ask me what are you doing in your free period not you have to do this. It's neat.

I figure I would feel you in on how the German school day goes. Now know that my schedule is not as hard as the other kids because my main focus is understanding the courses that I am taking, and that doesn't look hard when you see my schedule, but please remember all of my text books and lectures and even small talk in between classes are in German. And the most famous question right now is "Can she understand me?" Hahahah. I just laugh when they say that and then they say, "yes she can."

We have "A week" and "B week" here. Bare with me, this is a bit hard to explain, but I am going to try. Okay, these are my two schedules:

A Week:
Monday:
1 and 2 period: Religion
3 and 4 period: Math
5 and 6 period: Musik
7: Free period for lunch
8 and 9 period: History

Tuesday:
1. & 2. : German
3. & 4. : Musik
5. & 6. History
My day is over. (Schluss)

Wednesday:
1. & 2.: Pädagogik (I think this is similar to our psyc.)
3/4 Religion
5/6 Biology
Schluss

Thurday:
1/2 Sport
3/4 Double period free.
5/6 Chemistry
Schluss

Friday:
1/2 Free
3/4 Pädagogik
5/6/7 Free
8/9 Sport

B Week:

Montag:
1/2 Politics
3/4 Math
5/6 German
7 lunch
8/9 Biology

Dienstag:
1/2 German
3/4 Musik
5/6 History
7 Mittagessen
8/9 Math

Mittwoch:
1/2 Free
3/4 Reli
5/6 Bio
7 lunch
8/9 Chemi

Donnerstag:
1/2 Sport
3/4 Politiks
5/6 Chemie

Friday
3/4 p

1 comment:

  1. did you mean to switch monday through thursday for B week to german?? ha ha

    ReplyDelete