Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've been on the internet wayyyyyyy too long.

I would write a long novel like i usually do, but I shouldn't. I need to get off.

Today was good. Lots of laughs and fun times.
I got to teach the hoedown throw down with joy to our class yesterday.
And today we practiced with the other members of our group for the talent show.

Today we also did small group skits which was a lot of fun especially when you get to play the obnoxious clengy Ami. :) That was my part btdubs. :)

Um.. what else???
I got a headache....and did some dishes, and cleaned my room.
And of course I had four classes today, and then I got to help with a seminar on the German school system....my whole class did.
And tomorrow Christian gets an awesome surprise. :D

,,Ich liebe deise Leben." -Juli.
Tschüs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment