Saturday, August 15, 2009

Michelle ist da!

I'm finally at home, and honestly I am having trouble remembering words in english and how to type in english so i just turned my computer keyboard to german. it makes my life easier. I met my mom and dad and sisters today and tomorrow christian will come.

It is really funny today because when Rolf und Doris und Tine came to get me, me and tine sat in the back seat and sang all these crazy songs that we learned from experiment. hahaha. i loved it and then when we learned of the talent show that we both did we discussed what it was the each of us performed and the funniest thing was that we both did the Hoe down thrown down by miley cirus. hahaha. it was so funny. we got up during dinner and showed mom and dad how it went.

And before dinner we had our first bike ride together and then we got on the internet and she helped me set up my german facebook thing. it was pretty dang cool. I loved tonight. It was most definitely cool.

Talked to mom, dad, and janet today. Alles klar? Ich hoffe, dass es ist. Ich muss schlafen. Gute nacht. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment