Friday, August 14, 2009

Liebe Michelle,

This is something that is really important to you... well me. Is it still just as important? Did your dreams come true? Was this all that you hoped it would be? Did you stay true to yourself?

Liebe Grüße,
Michelle 14.08.2009

Today the small group ,,challenge" was to write ourselves a letter that we will get back at re-entry. You know what this makes me think of? Mrs. Avant's letters that I've got to wait a whole nother year for. Blehhhhh! I haven't even thought about those letters until now. Haha. I hope I forget about this one too until I get it back out of no where at Re-entry.

Class today was absolutely amazing. I did pass my test, but that is basically all that I did. But I was reminded once again to remember that I only had 2 years of German before this and everyone's grades were fairly low. Not like awful, but we all wanted better numbers at the bottom of our papers.

We listened to German party music, and I do have to say it's the best especially if you translate it and then you listen to it. Hahaha. It's so funny to listen for certain lines when you do this. And you understand the meaning of it which makes it even funnier. While we listened to music, we play twister in German. Wir haben spaß gehabt! For real it was the funniest thing, and we took lots of pictures. So you will get to see them soon.

After listening to music, and playing twister and going over tests, we watch Harry Potter 5 in German with German subtiles. I left that room with such a headache, and I tried to email someone in English and I couldn't think of the right English word or make the grammar work right. Sorry about that. It was pretty funny though because in a really quiet part of the movie I hiccuped and Maik chimmed in, ,,Michelle, who is thinking about you and kissing someone else?" I told him to can it. :)

Um... we took small group, wohnung, and class pictures today, and it was fun but a little sad. I love these people. I got one of the coolest pictures with Sensai Maik and Beautiful Kath. (I wrote this on every evaluation sheet.) Teamer: Beautiful Kath. Teacher: Sensai Maik. Bahahahahah.

Hmmmm. I need to go help my roomies clean because we have clean check. Tots got to get off so Katy can get on. Later, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment