Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Michael Jackson vest...I like it. :)

,,You should wear it on your first day of German school with a really short skirt and high heels." ....And you're on crack.

So yesterday I did my research presentation, but I didn't research at all. I just did it on my best friends. It was fun to show my new friends the people that I love. They were really cool about seeing your photos on my power point, and Maik told me ,,Es is sehr schön." It made my day for sure.

Things in class are so funny. We play so many games, and laugh at everything. And of course if someone messes up a word really badly everyone yells, ,,Du bist ein Epishe Fehrschlag!!!" (You're an epic failure.) It's sticks here in German too. We have a good time in class. It never fails that if you fall asleep that Maik will try to scare you, and the whole classes will be watching him do it.

We ate this keesh like substance thing. I'm not sure what it's really called, but it was pretty good. I just got full and couldn't eat anything else. I enjoyed the banana milkshake too. It reminded me of an old friend, but that is beside the point.

Promise rings seem to be the topic of choice to talk about right now. I wish I wouldn't have forgotten mine. But anywho... I think that I'm getting off the computer. I'll chat with you all soon. Tschüs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment