Friday, August 28, 2009

Lord, please be near.

I am doing well. Just about to call it a night. I rode my bike back to school today for my first choir class. woo. I felt like a hoss. Made it there in 15 minutes, but then it would be my luck for it to start raining on me when I started for home.

Hahaha. Mom Doris made Terimisu for dessert. And Maike made something that was devine. :)
I am now about to go to bed. I'm really not sure of what to tell you that is happening here. I have friends. And I am in two choirs, about to start flute lessons at the music school, and orchestra next week. So needless to say i'll be a busy child.

I wrote my first essay this week. That was fun. Really. no sarcasm there. Going to a birthday shindig tomorrow. And then sunday i have no clue. I will see about that later.

Must get some sleep. Bis spaeter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment