Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't persue me.



I don't want anything, but to live it up here. To show love, be loved, and have a ,,gutes Jahr" with my girls: Cossie, Caro, and Maike. Then of course the rents: Rolf and Doris.

I love life here. Today being in the university was very hard. I had to memorize one page of a German poem then recite it, and after being at a siminar from 8-5 the last thing I personally wanted to do was memorize something. My head was hurting and turning in circles. But I managed to get a few lines memorized, and then today when my teacher asked me to recite it, I completely froze. I said the wrong words, make the wrong gestures, and everyone laughed.

I stayed cool until I didn't know the difference between push and pull in german, and there was a kid that kept telling me i was wrong after i realize the door was not opening. And then I just had to walk away. I wanted to cried, but the most beautiful thing happened.

I was walking in with Cossie to some dumb room for some guy to say something I didn't know, when Caro who practiced with me this poem, stopped and asked me how everything went. I told her, and she said it is nicht slimm which is like don't worry about it. it happens. Then when she realized that i was really bothered she grabbed me in the hall before our group hug, and the gave me the biggest hug. She said your german is getting better everyday. And then went on to tell me that i was standing by her in the picture.

I want to tell you that i am in a choir with my family and i love it. tonight we sang beautiful by christine agulara. hahahaha. so fun. and the german ladies there had me rolling on the floor laughing and me to them also. It was a good day full of learning. Like I go nach Hause and maike was zu hause. little things.

It was just an encouraging night for a frustrating day in the university. In the morning, I am going to try this university again. I must go into the bed. I will see you all soon. I wrote a note today also.

And my shoes smell awful. Enjoy your day, and remember that God can use people to impact your life even if they aren't living for Him. And he can show you love by people better in every day situations that aren't huge. Just hugging someone who wants to give up, or giving them a new start when you don't understand what they are saying. What ever it is, let God use you with whatever it is He wants to use you for.

People are there in your life maybe not for you to teach them a lesson, but for you to learn a lesson, oder? Music is a stress reliver. Not the ipod, but piano and my flute and singing. I have come to fall in love with the sounds that they make.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the savior of my soul. I praise Him for the encouragement I recieve through Americans, Germans, emails, Scripture, and from nature. I am honored to say that I happy so happy, and I love it here. Love it. Bis Bald.

-Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment