Monday, August 17, 2009

Du bist nicht ein Austausschulerin aus Amerkia, oder?

Hahaha. Christine and I went to get my studentplan and these girls were like hey tine and said nothing to me and then when i walked back out obviously she said something to them. haha. They were like you are from amerkia?

and then we talked for a while. for all you back home, i got out of school today at 10:30 am. haha. I have 10 classes which is the minimum, and i have no english class whatsoever. what else?

I know the difference between verstauchen: to sprain, verstehen: to understand. haha. my lieblingswurt is ja...and i really do feel like i am part of this family and i keep trying to better my german daily.

Tine helps with that because the first thing people ask is can we talk to her in english and she says no only german. and then when herr menkle tried to put me in spanish she said no she must learn german first.

i am able to have full conversations with them and i meant to tell you that this year i am working on be confident and i played my flute with sax music for tine and maike and they loved it. i am going to learn piano if i can since we have one here at the house and i have always wanted to.

hmmm. i need to go to bed because i did not sleep well last night., i forgot to tell you that i had to stand in front of the entire 11 klasse and introduce myself and of course they thought it was cool that i had a horrible accent.

haha.
ich liebe diese Leben.

No comments:

Post a Comment