Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Refresh.

I am so honored to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. He gives us what we need.

I didn't realize how much of a break I really did need. How much I needed to just sleep, and dwell in the presence of the Lord. I am humbled that by allowing me to be sick, the Lord has given me the chance to just breathe His fragrance in.

He is calling me to things that are really out of my comfort zone, but is showing me the joy that He has in store for me. The Lord knows what He is doing. He always does. I'm just so encouraged just from hearing that my German is getting better, and from hearing that I am doing okay.


God, you are glorious. Isaiah 40 is beautiful. I am praying this for both of my countries. I am going to go down stairs now. I have been a bit of a loner today... I could spend all my time here in the presence of the Lord.

In Him.
Michelle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,

    I hope things are going well. Your Dad has kept me updated as to how you are adjusting. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you today. If you need anything don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail.

    In Christ,
    Bro. Chad

    ReplyDelete