Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lead me to your heart.

There I will be satisfied. There only. "Rid me of myself, I belong to you. Lead me to the cross!"

"All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you." -Psalm 4:7

There is something wonderful in hearing that you are beautiful and have no flaw from anyone really. But it's never enough from just a person. Friends tell you all the time that you are beautfiul. That your hair looks good, that you look cute, oder so.

But when you hear that from your Creator... there is nothing more satisfying. It's love; pure love. It's a cry from my heart deep inside that I long to hear. I have gained weight. My clothes don't fit very well. My skin is a face full of nastiness. Make-up doesn't cover all the blemishes. And still in the midst of that, in the midst of me being human and having blemishes and weight gain my God still finds me "beautiful with no flaw."

There is something great waiting for this city. I believe that with all of my heart. "Greater things have yet to come from Lage, Germany." My heart is overwhelmed with how beautiful the Lord is in this place.

Praise God for who He is. For the way he really does have our world in the palm of His hands.
Living this journey
-Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment