Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Michelle, du musst nach der Stunde heir bleiben.

Ah man! I didn't say anything in class.... am I in trouble because I didn't respond to the teacher, and the class discussion? Am I going to be told I need to get in gear? Am I not trying hard enough? I WANT to say things in class, but I don't exactly know what or how to convey what I am thinking. Oh my heart is racing, and my thoughts are running. Oh, Lord, please be with me.


So why exactly are you here? Are you just what? You need grades or not? And then in perfect English he decided to tell me if I need help, just say wait I didn't understand what you just said. This is my Religion teacher. I really like this guy.

He then went on to ask me if I could in a couple months or so give a presentation on the religious aspect in America. What is the norm....my religion, and all I can think of that defines America's religious views. And then he told me that I could do this assignment in English. It was so so cool.

Then he told me that I would have to speak on the slower side beacause they learn britsh english not american english, and i promise you there is a difference. So he was telling me this,and he said actually i am an english teacher. and here in gymnasium you only have one year of american english and that is the 8th grade. then the truth was revealed....! He is a english teacher for the 8th grade!!! Whoooo. :) And he then asked if i was interested if i could come into his class during my free time, and just talk to his class about america.

I am radiating with just God's hand holding my life. He put me in that class with that teacher, who use to be a pastor, and I can share my faith with a class of 28 people. So freaking cool! Can't wait for updates with this one.

Doris made pflaam kuchen! My faveeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tschüss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment