Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little glimpse of Heaven tonight.

You see I went to youth group (Teenie) tonight with my friend from school, Caro. (She is total sweetness..) I know makes no sense. Sorry.

Anywho, back to the moral of the story. (sorry bubs) Okay. I go into this church, and all these youth kids are hanging out just like the amis would back home. Wie toll. Caro sings in the youth band, but she warned me that tonight was all auf Deutsch. I was fine with that. And then I heard the sound of a gutaare, and a voice say please stand. Such a beautiful thing. But the most beautiful part was when I heard what song we were singing. As I have just heard the song tonight in German, I of course sang auf English.

Where is the glimpse of Heaven in this?
You see when we are in Heaven we will all be together. All the different nations in their native tounge singing praises to God. It was just as Heaven you see. I in my native tounge, and they in theirs.

Where is the blessing?
The blessing was just being in Germany, a nation cold to the heartbeat of God, and still seeing that He moves here too. That there are people here just as in USA who are called to the ministry, and who radiate the Lord's presence from across the school yard. The blessing is here a forgien language ( my second language) sung in praises to my, no our God. The blessing is not having words to tell you the blessing of it all. The blessing is understanding all of the sermon in German. The blessing surrounds me, but I can't convey it to you.

,,Jedes Wort von Die Bibel ist richtig. Kein mehr. Kein weniger. " -Joachim Klotz

"God is within her, she will not fall. God will help her at break of day." -Psalm 46:5

"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." - Psalm 45:10

"Don't be afraid to stand out. That's how the lost get found... There's a really big world at your finger tips, and you know you can change it." -Britt Nicol.

2 comments:

  1. do you really think we will be speaking different languages when we get to heaven? i would think that would cause confusion and diversity. the truth of the matter, is that we have no idea what heaven will be like.:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. i really do believe that. :)

    ReplyDelete