Monday, October 5, 2009

Sick of just going through the motions.

Everything in me screams for the Lord, but I feel like I am just walking through the motions. Walking through just trying to keep my pace with here in Germany. Trying to stay in tune with this language and culture. Trying to keep up with all of my school work, home life, clubs, talking to everyone back home, and then at the end of the day I forget or am so exhausted that I don't get in my word.... or when I am in it I just feel like I am reading words.

I want so badly to just say that I can just jump up and tell people that the Lord is the Way. Where is the person that was so ready to jump out of the comfort zone? I just didn't realize how exhausting this life really is, and how much life really starts to take a toll on you.

Where is the person that would take the world by her hands, and say that Jesus is still here? God I haven't stopped believing in You. Will you please take out the fear of man: the fear of people, and what they will say about my love for you, please God take that away from my heart. Let me just fear who you are! God, I just want to stay in the presence of who you are.

-Exhausted. With a lot of homework left to do.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment