Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oktober...already?!

Not only is it October, but it's soon to be the middle of October. How fast years really do fly. Soon I'll be sending Christmas presents out, and waiting for the day to open and share Christmas in one house with all my family here. I just can't get over how much I love this place.

I found out that school here isn't over until July 17, 2010. I hate to tell all of you this, but I am so so sad to think that I have to leave before I am even through with my full school year here. But honestly school starts in Southaven just a week or two after that. It's crazy when you think about it. I'll be going to school for like a good solid two years, and if I decide to do summer classes when I get finished with High School then I'm going to be in class bascially for the rest of my school carreer. ha.

Today, Caro and I had a great talk about God's plans, and how we really don't know what is next to come for us. Both of us said it's always a possibility to move to the others country if that's what the Lord tells us to do. Now we're just sitting here, and trying to glorify our God while we're waiting.

"Even if you fall sometimes; He'll give you the faith to rise! When the world says you can't; He'll tell you that you can." -Kutless.

I miss you all. I love both here and there.
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Brother Chad and Greg was asking about you. Greg said it was different not being able to look for you in the Southaven band.

    ReplyDelete