Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reunification Day and Thanksgiving.

Yeah, this weekend was full of simple holidays. But I just think it is really cool. I'm glad that I payed attention in school because I knew what all of the history was for the Reunification day, but I had no clue about thanksgiving.

With that came that no stores were open so we had to make homemade bread two days in a row, which I am most definiately not complaining about. Really excited about what is next to come on this journey, and ready to just sore high on wings like eagles!

Did you know that an eagle in Germany is a Porcupine? Hahaha. Cool Germany stories that I will have for the rest of my life! I love this place, and I hope to come back for a semster or so in college. I am totally honored that Germany would let me come to her, and that she would call me one of her own.

Michelle

1 comment: