Sunday, March 14, 2010

The one day I sleep in late...is a day when I need to go to bed early!

Typical of me, I know. Not thinking through things before I do them. Well I went to a dance last night, and it was so neat just to be with friends, classmates, teachers, and parents, and watching how much fun, (and participating) everyone was having.

Now I am awaiting the chance to travel to St. Johann, Austria with the eighth graders at school to do some skiing, which would be the coolest thing next to going to London, England with two of my absolute favorite Germans that walk the earth. :) The coolest part though, is if everything works out, I will be gone starting Friday then come back about a week later, in time to wash clothes and pack again so that I can join my German Family on a trip to the North Sea(Nord See)... then to come back home in time to celebrate Easter with the family plus Oma and Opa. And then to head out for England. That's right! Practically three weeks vacation. :D

It seems like a year should be an excessive amount of time, which in perspective to a week, it is... but I'm telling you, it's not enough time at all to really see everything... that comes with being a citizen of a specific country. No different than no foreign exchange student could spend one week in every state of America in one year. That's just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Looks like when I make it back to "the home land" I will be visiting a doctor about removing my oversized tonsils. They are being dumb, and are causing me to have fever, sore throat, and all sorts of dumb ill rated problems. But once they are out, so I have heard, things start pointing upward.

Well, it is 2 til midnight, and I have school, and am curling Maike's hair early because I love spending girl time together with my sisters. So good night/day/morning from where ever you are reading. I'm signing out, and going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment